Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Getting Organized



I am happy to report that I have completed 3 of the 6 unfinished projects lying around the house. The remaining 3 include 2 afghans (which I will try to work on every now and then) and 1 sweater vest (which I have lost the pattern to and will probably have to scrap). I spent some time over the weekend organizing all the patterns I had into a binder divided by project type. Next on the list is rounding up all of my yarn and finding some kind of container for all of it.

Most of the patterns I use are the free ones you can find online. The pattern I chose for my January project came from the ideas section on a craft store website. I will be making the One-Skein Crochet Beret & Scarf set.

This weekend I set out to find the yarn for my January project. It took me a while to finally decide on a combination of two solid colors for this project; a medium grey and a dark magenta. The craft store was having a sale on almost all of their yarn and although I wanted to walk out with an entire shopping cart, I managed to buy only what I needed for the project. I’ll probably start working on this over the holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment