Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is The Crochet Project?

Webster’s New World Dictionary defines the word “project” as “an organized undertaking”. My organized undertaking is to complete at least one crochet project per month throughout 2010. I plan to document and share my progress on each project from start to finish via this blog. Depending on how my projects turn out, I may put a few up for sale.

One of my favorite things about crocheting is standing in the yarn aisle of the local craft store and deciding on a yarn choice for my newest project. The problem is, I do this entirely too often and find that I start too many new projects without completing the old ones (I currently have 6 projects that are waiting to be finished). I’m hoping that keeping up with this blog will help me to stay on track and work on one project at a time.

The next week or so will be spent trying to finish all those partially done projects and deciding on my January project.

No comments:

Post a Comment