Monday, January 18, 2010

Branding

Since my Etsy store is officially open for business I decided it was time to do some branding.  I wanted to make tags to put on all of my pieces, so I headed to the craft store for some materials.  My goal was a handmade eco-friendly look using earth tones.  After searching for a while, I finally found some cream colored cardstock that has the recycled look I had in mind.  I also bought some letter stamps and "lettuce" green and "espresso" brown ink pads.  To finish the tags I found a tiny bird shaped hole punch to place a piece of hemp twine into.


I spent some time experimenting with different tag layouts and sizes and found a look that I'm happy with.  If you'd like to see the tags on my pieces, visit the danae crochets store on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment