Wednesday, January 13, 2010

February Project

My January project is complete, so it's time to pick out February's project.  I wanted to try something that I've never made before, so I was looking for an infinity scarf/cowl.  The Cardiff Cowl on the Lion Brand website was exactly what I was looking for.

With my pattern all picked out I was on a quest for some yarn today.  I've passed by a craft shop called The Black Sheep several times and have always wanted to take a peek inside, and today I finally stopped in during my lunch break.  The quaint shop near downtown Orlando has a nice stock of high quality yarns that you can't find at the bigger craft stores.  I picked out three different colors from a brand called Berroco.  I'm super excited about starting the cowl.

I've got some time before I can start on my February project so in the meantime I'll continue to work on one of my unfinished afghans.  I'm also hoping to get my Etsy shop set up sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment